Wednesday, July 30, 2008

School Dayz, School Dayz...


Well, we started school on Monday, July 28th. I can't believe summer is over. Tiffany is now a sophomore in high school. She is practicing driving with her dad, because she gets her permit in October. Be glad you all live far away...Sorry to my neighborhood friends...Stay off the curb!! Tiffany loves her classes, except Spanish, and we are doing a schedule change today. Her Spanish teacher teaches in Spanish and T doesn't understand a thing he says. One year of Spanish, last year, didn't give her enough understanding to comprehend all of the lessons taught in Spanish. Maddie is in 3rd grade and loves her teacher, Mrs. Horst. She is making new friends. Her classroom is right around the corner from mine. Calla loves 7th grade. She is trying out for cheer. Every night she is practicing her splits, kicks, and flips. I will be glad when tryouts are over! Calla's favorite class is science. She says "Mrs. Berry is the bomb!" They have already been in the science lab twice this week, and it's only Wednesday! I teach 1st grade again this year. My class seems to be a good one! I have several children that can already read!! YEAH! That will give me more time to help focus those who can't.

3 comments:

TisforTonya said...

Tiff's almost as tall as you? I'm sure I shouldn't be surprised since Trev passed me up months ago (hello, I'm short).

I'm glad you've got a good class - we're a little anxious about Haven's 1st grade class, it looks like they grouped a lot of the good readers in there (according to who I've already seen in there) so we're hoping for good things and a year where she actually gets some challenge - we shall see... in 13 days :)

Brent and Jessica said...

Wow, your girls are so beautiful! I cannot believe how big they are getting, and Tiffany driving...WOW! We need to come down and visit you guys. I have missed not getting to see you as often. Brent and I had a blast last year when you came up. I hope that you all have a great year in school.

Love Aunt Jessica and Uncle Brent!

Janalee Hubbard said...

Janet- the girls keep looking older every time I see them but you don't! How do you do it? :)