Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Stays in Vegas...




Mike had to go to Vegas for business a couple of weeks ago. He invited me to go and arranged for his mom to come and watch the girls at our house. (Even though she lives 25 minutes from here) I was excited to get out of town! and maybe enjoy a little bit cooler temperatures. He told me to pack something nice to wear for one night. I was all excited thinking that maybe he bought tickets to Cher or Bette Midler, who I would love to see in concert. I wasn't even thinking Phantom for some dumb reason. Anyway, he bought us 8th row tickets in the center. It was so fantastic!! When the chandelier fell, it landed on the lady's head 2 rows behind us. We felt the heat from the fireworks and smoke. I really enjoyed the show. Shopping at Ceasers Palace was fun too.

3 comments:

TisforTonya said...

yay - now I can check up on you all the time :)!

Phantom sounds like a cool show - if I EVER could get down to Vegas... it doesn't seem like it would be that hard 'eh?

Janalee Hubbard said...

IT IS GOING TO BE SO FUN TO SEE WHAT YOUR FAMILY IS UP TO. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO BLOG, BUT CHANELLE DOES AND WE ARE EXCITED THAT YOU HAVE ONE NOW. -DAVE

Sarah said...

This is fun,I should figure out how to be a blogger too. It has been really nice being in contact with you again.