Okay so, it has been a while since I posted. We are alive, healthy, and finishing out the school year. (The countdown is 3 days...of absolutely, positively...NOTHING!!)
I wish we had gotton out before Memorial Day this year, but the district calandar people didn't plan it that way! I guess that is okay, because now I can just sit, laugh, and play with my 1st graders, and probably cry for joy that some of them are leaving, and sadness for some others.
As the school year ends, summer plans begin. With Arizona summer vacations being short, due to year round school, summer seems busy already...I hope there is time for rest!
Things that are on the family list to do:
1. Dance Recital for M
2. Master's classes (I have 2 this summer, 2 nights a week for 8 weeks)
3. Girl's Camp for C and T (they leave 2 days after school gets out)
4. Painting the foyer (hopefully before family comes to visit in June)
5. A trip to Lake Powell (God's secret if you have never seen or heard of Lake Powell, check this link out.http://www.lakepowell.com/)
4. Yeah!! Family comes to visit in June
5. Camping for the 4th of July
6. C and Mike have birthdays
7. Boot Camp (Yes, I am signing up for Boot Camp..or have good intentions of it. If Helen on the Biggest Loser can do it, I can too!)
8. reading a good book (not Twilight)
9. organizing some unorganized things (mainly M's bedroom, and a couple of cupboards)
10. some scrapbooking caught up.
11. the upstairs started for expansion of a family room
12. fishing for Mike
stay tuned...."A goal not written is merely a wish!"
Exhaling Part 1
1 year ago