Thursday, October 2, 2008

TAG YOU'RE IT!!

Two names you go by:
1. mom
2. teacher
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Khaki shorts(how nice it's Oct. 2nd)
2. cream shade shirt
Two of your favorite things
1. my husband
2. my girls
Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. my microwave fixed
2. no mortgage payment☺
Two favorite pets you have/had
1. Sam (our 14 year-old lab)
2. Dumb and Dumber (our black lab rescue, and Sage our other yellow lab)
Two things you did last night:
1. Went to my master's class
2. Went out to dinner/drinks with the girls from my masters class
Two things you ate today:
1. a granola bar
2. cheerios
Last two people you talked to
1. Mike (on the phone, he's in Denver)
2 Tiffany (she got home from babysitting all day)
Two things you plan on doing today
1. Watch the Palin/Biden standoff
2. Take Calla to the Dentist, library
Two longest trips taken in the last five years:
1. Alaska
2. A trip to Lake Powell for a week
Two favorite holidays:
1. Halloween
2. Christmas
Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Coke with lime
2. Dannon flavored Berry Water

I TAG CHANELLE, JESSICA, AND TONYA

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

perfect timing for a tag... I think that's what I'm going to devote my time to next week - and this is a good one :)

Thanks for the encouraging e-mail earlier... I needed to "hear" a friendly symathetic "voice"!

TisforTonya said...

oh - I tagged you back by the way - but with a different one... this one's up for Sunday... or Monday... I can't remember :)

Janalee Hubbard said...

Love the Dumb and Dumber, that's hilarious! Thanks for the tag- I'll get to it another day, I've already spent too much time blogging today! I wish we had your pears, yum.

TisforTonya said...

okay - I did it... can you believe it didn't take me 7 weeks :)