Saturday, October 25, 2008

A trip back in time....


Here I am in 1996. Friends and Seinfeild were the top shows. We had just re-elected President Clinton, and I was scared to death of what would happen in our country. Calla was just a baby, and we had just bought our first home in Elko, Nevada. Grunge was popular, and millions of us went to see the Titantic!
Here is my favorite hair style of all times!! My husband now refers to it as bat wings and poof bangs. I loved BIG HAIR!! I wish it would come back in style. The year is 1990. I had just celebrated my first anniversary and the favorite movie was Pretty Woman!


Here I am back in high school, 2 years before I graduated in 1986. The year was 1984, and I just got my driver's license. I was rockin' to Billy Squire and Van Halen and I was hauling all of my friends around in my parent's '74 Galaxy Ford. I remember it was brown. I was working hard at the Bear's Den on school nights and weekends, saving for college. Jake Ryan was my biggest heart throb! I wanted to celebrate my 16th birthday with him!!

Here I am back in 1974. I loved my skinny jeans, mini skirts, and so wanted to date Greg Brady!The year is 1966. My Go-go boots were so groovy! I loved the Beach Boys! And my itsy-bitsy-tiny wienie, yellow polka dot bikini!!


And...here is what I would of have looked like back in 1950. My mom was only 4 so, I guess this is what my grandma would of have looked like. Although, I have seen pictures of my grandma back then, and she was so beautiful. A little bit of Mayberry life may have been nice!!











6 comments:

TisforTonya said...

what? you're not sharing the REAL HS photo with us? This website cracks me up - I need to give it a try sometime!

the Painters said...

Ahhhhh, so funny! I love the 80's big bangs with a whole can of hairspray. LOVE IT! Good job!

Janalee Hubbard said...

Ha! I was believing all these pictures until you got to the 70's and then I said, what a minute . . . . . she's not that old!!

Zona Bosted said...

Say hi to the girls. We are doing good here in WA, freezing our bums off, but doing good.

Noelle said...

Pretty funny

Meaghan said...

How cool! Stopping by from SITS to say hi and check your your blog...love it :)

-meg